CARING FOR YOU AROUND COVID
Looking after our customers’ health and wellbeing has always been a big part of our commitment to you so we are most definitely as tuned in on this as we always have been.
However, things are different, there’s no getting away from that so we’re sure you will want to know what extra steps we are taking to look after your wellbeing in the current climate.
Now that we are opening again on July 4th we’ve had to make some changes:
Most notably, dining inside will be on a bookings only basis as we have a duty to take contact details and to ensure that we manage the number of people entering the building at any one time. We have removed tables to enable 2m distancing and included ‘table vacant’ time so that we can fully sanitise the area ready for the next guests arriving and have introduced ‘one use’ menus and installed screens at pinch and till points as appropriate.
Our team will be:
- made fully aware of Covid-safe workplace responsibilities and practices
- taking and recording their temperature at the start of each working day
- staying at home if unwell
- socially distancing whilst working wherever practicable and taking alternative action where it is not
- wearing PPE when appropriate
- continuing frequent handwashing and sanitising, as always
We would ask you to:
- not visit if you are displaying any COVID symptoms
- sanitise your hands on entering the building
- keep to social distancing, queuing markers and directions from the team
- follow bathroom protocols when in the restaurant
- use contactless payment when you can
Lastly, like so many others, our building isn’t socially distancing friendly at it’s heart and although we’ve done our best to ensure everyone’s safety, we would ask that common sense is applied when moving around the building so we can look after each other.